Cambia lingua: Italiano
House Rules .
- The booking will be confirmed as we will confirm the availability of the the apartment for the period estabilished and the Guest will pay the 30,00% of the total price as a deposit.
- On the basis of a confirmed booking the House is obliged to accommodate a guest from 4.00 p.m. to 8.00 p.m. and it is obliged to reserve the apartment for the guest up to this time unless the booking stipulates otherwise.
- The House is only authorised to accommodate properly registered guests. For this purpose, guests are to present their valid national ID card or passport, or any other valid proof of identity to the relevant House employee immediately upon arrival.
- Guests are to use their apartment for the agreed period. Guests are to check out by 10.00 a.m. on the last day of their stay at the latest, and they are obliged to have vacated the apartment by this time. If a guest fails to do this, the House is entitled to bill him/her for another day's stay. In the event that the House has already reserved this room beforehand, and the guest fails to heed requests to vacate the room, or if he or she is not present in the House, the House reserves the right - with a three-member committee in attendance - to catalogue the guest's possessions and to store them in a safe place so that the room can be used by the guest for whom it has been reserved.
- Guests are to observe nighttime peace and quiet in the period from 10.00 p.m. to 7.00 a.m., i.e. they are not to disturb the other guests accommodated in the House.
- The House is only liable without limits for jewels, money or other valuables in the event that these items were accepted by the House for safekeeping or if they were damaged or lost as a result of the actions of a our employee.
- Guests may not move furnishings, or interfere with the electrical network or any other installations in the House apartement or on the premises of the House without the consent of the House management.
- If the guest becomes ill or injured, the House is to ensure the provision of medical assistance or, as the case may be, to arrange for the guest to be taken to hospital.
- Upon departing, guests are obliged to turn off all water faucets, as well as the lights in the apartment and its facilities, and to shut the door as they leave.
- For security reasons, it is not appropriate to leave children under 10 years of age without adult supervision in the House apartment or other areas on the House premises.
- Unless stipulated otherwise in advance, guests are obliged to pay the prices for accommodation and other services rendered in accordance with the valid price list upon arrival. The bill is payable upon being presented. In case that the Guest will leave the apartment in advance, the House will not pay back the unused days of staying.
- Guests are obliged to pay for any damage they cause, if they are unable to prove that they are not responsible for this damage. For these reason we will ask the Guests to pay a safe deposit (cauzione) of 150,00 Euro upon arrival.
- Guests are obliged to observe the provisions of these House Rules. In the event that a guest is in breach of these rules, the House has the right to repudiate the agreement on the provision of accommodation services before the agreed period has elapsed.